Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A Battery
This product is sold out
Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A Battery
When you're looking for new batteries, you need to run with a brand name that you trust. That is the reason you can't turn out badly with the 18650 Samsung 25R 2500mAh Battery. With its high limit and strong outline, this battery will furnish you with long periods of value vaping and will keep going for quite a while.
The 18650 Samsung 25R 2500mAh Battery is a level best battery with a 2500mAh limit, ensuring long vaping sessions. At an astoundingly low value, this battery is difficult to beat. Its solid plan guarantees well-being and additionally life span, making it the perfect battery for each vape aficionado. The 18650 Samsung 25R 2500mAh Battery gloats moderateness, strength and a high limit, making it one of the plain best out there. In the event that you need to spare some money yet need a quality battery that will last, this is the item for you.
- Top: Flat Top
- Capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milli-ohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- 1 x Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A Battery
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vape Official and any of Vape Official parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.