Tesla Punk 220W TC Box Mod
The Tesla Punk 220W TC Box Mod features a unique steampunk design with transparent windows on both side of the device. The Tesla Punk also features RGB LED flash modes which will light up if enabled. The Tesla Punk can fire up to 220 watts and features temperature control modes supporting Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti) and Stainless Steel 316 (SS) coils. This device also features the Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) and taste modes as well. Choose from a Norm, Soft, Hard or User taste mode based on your personal preferences. The Tesla Punk requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) which are replaced using the magnetic slide out battery door cover. The Tesla Punk may be charged using the micro USB port.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-3/8″ x 2-1/8″ x 1-1/8″
- 510 Threaded
- Operating Wattage: 7.0 – 220.0W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS), TCR
- Temperature Range: 100 – 300C / 200 – 600F
- Resistance Range for Wattage Mode: 0.1 – 3.0ohm
- Resistance Range for Temperature Control Mode: 0.05 – 1.0ohm
- Taste Modes: Norm / Soft / Hard / User
- Transparent Steampunk Inspired Design
- RGB LED Flash Mode
- Detailed Operating Interface
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Slide Out Battery Door Cover
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- *External charger recommended for optimal charging speeds*
- Micro USB Charging Port – 5V/1.5A
Battery Safety Warning:
Use special caution when using Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects. Doing so will put you at risk for short circuiting your battery and explosion. Do not put loose batteries in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you must store it in a plastic battery case to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
Do not modify batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
Only use Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries in devices that have a built in protection circuit board (PCB) that detect shorts, over-discharge, over-charging etc. Use of lithium ion batteries without a PCB may increase your risk or explosion an/or fire.
Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Do not charge the batteries over 4.2V.