Smoant Ranker 218W TC Box Mod
A strong competitor in the performance vape box mod segment, the Smoant Ranker 218W TC Box Mod produces a unit with the optimal balance of power, ergonomics, and beautiful designs. The Ranker 218W is crafted with a durable Zinc Alloy shell with a texturized leather grip section to fit comfortably in-hand. The Ranker integrates the powerful Ant218 V2 Chipset with 1.3″ TFT display with full-color IPS HD resolution. Drive ben dual 18650 batteries (sold separately), the Smoant Ranker can fire up to 218W of maximum power along with full temperature control support, customization, and accuracy that rivals the best in the market. Furthermore, the Smoant Ranker has an instant fire speed of approximately 0.015 seconds when pressing the tactile fire button with future firmware upgrades available.
Smoant Ranker 218W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions – 92mm by 60mm by 31.5mm
- Dual 18650 High-Amp Battery – Not Included
- Integrated Ant218 V2 Chipset
- Wattage Output Range: 1-218W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Versatile Temperature Control Module
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Relativity (TCR) Adjustments
- Three Memory Mode
- Customizable Wall Paper – 10 Options
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Ergonomic Design Element
- Leather Wrapped Grip Section
- Intuitive 1.35″ TFT Display – Full Color IPS HD Resolution
- Oversized Firing Bar Mechanism
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Low Resistance Protection
- Over-time Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Overheating Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Tarnish, Camo
- 1 Ranker 218W Box Mod
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolong the life of the battery and mod.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vapeofficial.com and any of Vapeofficial.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Vapeofficial.com and any or all of Vapeofficial.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.