SMOK DEVILKIN 225W & TFV12 PRINCE STARTER KIT
The SMOK Devilkin 225W TC Starter KIt exemplifies the design prowess of SMOKtech, developing a visually stunning vape device with 1.3″ HD OLED display to pair with the industry-leading TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank. The SMOK Devilkin 225W Box Mod integrates a beautiful “blade” edge surrounding the OLED screen with colorful high-quality resolutions on the front-end. The entire visual masterpiece combines luxurious yet powerful experience, while small details such as stealth lateral firing bar and creatively placed adjustments buttons provides ergonomic support. The internal chipset can fire up to an impressive 225W, along with comprehensive temperature control suite that packs in adjustable TCR as well as preheat capability and Memory Mode. Each kit comes with the most popular tank of 2018 so far, the SMOK TFV12 Prince features a maximum capacity of 8 milliliters, button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the versatile TFV12 Prince Coil System. A truly phenomenal balance of high-performance and exquisite designs, the SMOK Devilkin 225W TC and TFV12 Prince is set to enter the market with spectacular fashion.
SMOK Devilkin 225W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 6-225W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Mode
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- High-Quality 1.3 Inch OLED Display
- Hinged Bottom-Loaded Battery Door Access
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port – Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Rainbow Prism, Gold, Chrome, Blue, Gunmetal
SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity – Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant – Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design – Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.12ohm V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils – rated for 60-120W
- 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coils – rated for 40-100W
- 510 Connection
- 1 Devilkin 225W Box Mod
- 1 TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V12 Prince-Q4 Quad Coil
- 1 0.15ohm V12 Prince-T10 Dec Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vapeofficial.com and any of Vapeofficial.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Vapeofficial.com and any or all of Vapeofficial.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.